Why don't we get Fox's HD signal on Cox? (1 Viewer)

jerryrip

Bleeding black and gold
Reaction score
I don't understand this situation. There's no way to get the Fox sports programming in high-def in this area. Hasn't anyone noticed this and written Cox or WVUE about this? It's outrageous. Over half of the saints games and all of the major bowl games are on Fox!

I don't know the specifics of the situation, but I agree that it's annoying how they don't have it. Though for the 06 NFCCG I recall using rabbit ears to pick up an HD signal. I don't know if they do that for every game or just for that big one though.

Off air signals are available if you have a buiting tuner on your hdtv. The other option is to get directv. Cox has to negotiate in every market to carry the local Hd/Digital signal. Negotiations take a very long time and the customers suffer. The individual televison studios had to spend a large amount of money upgrading to an HD signal so they want to pass those expenses along to cox and then to the customer. For example... cox in baton rouge has had Foxhd since before the storm.... whats that tell you!!! Cox wants to carry the signal but maybe WVUE is asking to much...

Now that Tom Benson Brought WVUE-FOX8 maybe by the start of The Football season WVUE-FOX8 will be showed in High Definition.

I have Dish with an OTA antannae and my life is perfect. Since I got Dish with an OTA ant I have received numerous raises, I have lost weight while gaining muscle, the beer is colder, the women are prettier, and the HD shines bright.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom