Why Drew Brees is a lock to make the Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
and why the NFC is so far behind the AFC. Name your 3 Pro Bowl QB's from the NFC this year.

Grossman, Brees and, as much as I hate to say it, maybe Romo.

McNabb was looking good until injured. Hasselbeck may have been in the running, as well.

Eli's been struggling, lately.

Bulger is probably the biggest disappointment.

Grossman- I don't necessarily agree with this, but 9-1 in a huge market makes him a lock at this point in time

i think Romo got in the game to late, but he has played well, and is in a large market as well.

vick, delhomme, johnson, hasselbeck ( the injury hurt his chances, same with mcnabb, so im not even considering him), manning are about all that even come to mind, and none are having a pro-bowl year.

at this point it has to be between drew and grossman

bulger has been awsome this year except for the last 2 weeks.

eric

drew will deff make it for 1 spot.

the other 2 is probaly bulger/grossman but you know VICKY will take 1 of their spots.

With Vick, you have to ignore his stats and focus on the wins and losses, which show his greatness this year.

very easy...

Brees is the #1 guy hands down!!

Grossman #2 because the bears will be the best team in the NFC...

then ROMO will be #3, when its all said and done, the cowboys will rally around him and make the playoffs..

for the NFC, I'm seeing Brees, Bulger, and unfortunately Vick. McNabb was a mortal lock pre-injury, and I'd have even put Kitna up there before he went dry on the TDs...

as far as the AFC, I'm seeing Manning, Rivers, and Brady

Grossman may get in but he doesn't belong. In the NFC, he is in the bottom 5 for passing completion. Only Leinhart, Vick, Gradkowski, and Bledsoe have worse completion percentage.

if saints start to win more he'll get mvp talk again he's having as good as a season as any other qb in the league...maybe peyton has him but brees has the yards of peyton

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom