Why Haven’t We Signed Anyone Yet? (1 Viewer)

No depth on the DL
No depth on the OL
No starting quality TEs on the roster
No depth at CB
Bress is old
Ginn is old
Unger is old
PRob is old

And on top of that, no draft picks and no cap space. Hate to say it but if this team doesnt get lucky by signing a few low risk high reward players, Brees is not winning another superbowl. We need TE, DL, OL, WR, CB and dont have the resources.

This is fine.

unfortunately i dont think this free agency and draft is set up to make the saints better. its more about getting by. 3 DTs spots to cover, Mark Ingram and T Bridgwater situation is holding them hostage.
Maybe an upgrade at WR but can't sit to long. And TE will have to come out of the draft but i think we miss ed the boat last year not getting Dallas G.

You can always get better, theres a lot of mid to late round gems in this draft.

I've watched a lot of tape over the past month, I've found a lot of very talented later round prospects. It's not always about getting the superstar, sometimes it's about getting the right players to fit what you need

I dont know about you, but I'd say Jeff Ireland is pretty good at finding them.

I don’t know the eagles are 1 yr from a super bowl and they are making some good moves. You might not love deseans attitude but you can’t teach his speed and he kills us

No depth on the DL
No depth on the OL
No starting quality TEs on the roster
No depth at CB
Bress is old
Ginn is old
Unger is old
PRob is old

And on top of that, no draft picks and no cap space. Hate to say it but if this team doesnt get lucky by signing a few low risk high reward players, Brees is not winning another superbowl. We need TE, DL, OL, WR, CB and dont have the resources.
It’s a miracle we won 13 games when you put it like that.

Would love if we signed him to pair up with MT, especially if Dez is slow to recover.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom