Why I don't want John Jenkins.... (1 Viewer)

C'mon, he is sooo cuuuute!!!

I'd bet some of his friends gently put his hand in his mouth..lol.

Hey, don't care how he sleeps. If he's dreaming of sacking QB's and making the Offensive Line suffer, then suck that thumb baby!

Already heard of issues with his "motor" and taking plays off. No thanks.

I do like the kid from Purdue though.

I had posted in another thread about the UGA players regarding Jenkins, guy wears down way too early. Has to be a conditioning issue with him. Senior bowl, Alabama game he was out of energy way too quickly and his performance fell off a mountain. Has Jonathon Sullivan written all over him, Stay clear Loomis

You described just about every pro bowl NT to ever enter the draft. Do you know how hard it is for your motor to run hot 100% of the time when you are 350 lbs? :)

Actually one of Jon Sullivan's (aka Voldemort) strengths going into the draft was his motor.

You described just about every pro bowl NT to ever enter the draft. Do you know how hard it is for your motor to run hot 100% of the time when you are 350 lbs? :)

Actually one of Jon Sullivan's (aka Voldemort) strengths going into the draft was his motor.

Im just saying, beware when you are alreadying hearing buzz about a guy's motor. DT's have a high bust rate. I just dont like taking those guys in the 1st round unless the tape they put out there is ridiculously good and his is not.

Yeah I saw that in the Senior Bowl he wore out quick with the small amount of snaps he played, he was also very ineffective after fatigue settled in. I was in favor of him as a NT but was turned off how by how easily he tires out.

I dont want john jenkins because he is not worth our first round pick and wont be there for our third rounder, thats the main thing

The Sullivan pick makes me not want to draft Georgia players.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom