Analysis Why i have a lot of respect for Football players at every level. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Since it is a bye and not much is going on until tomorrow. Id thought I'd share why I have so much respect for football players at every level and why I love the sport.

The first reason why I respect football players alot is that they put themselves on the line for the sake of the team. Though its not like the military it is the closest thing in America that resembles it. Each and every game they fine people wether it be ladies or gentlemen do whatever it takes to ensure the betterment of the team. Thier selfless service makes those around them better.

Second football instills a great sense of loyalty. In this game all you have is each other. The man to the left the man to right.

Next it instills a sense of Duty. A call to be the best you can be for your team and yourself.

Fourth, Football by nature breeds respect for your opponent as well as your fellow teammates.

Finally, football is a sport of sacrifice, leaving it all on the line to ensure your team leaves the field victorious. That means doing anything you can for your fellow teammates so they can achieve.

These are just a few of the many reasons why I hold a lot of respect for football players and is a big reason my love for the game runs deep. Though not soldiers, These fine people are warriors of a different kind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom