Why is Bill Vinovich reffing another CCG?? (1 Viewer)

It was reported as a concussion. I saw it live. Now Glazer did report after the game that they thought it was more him getting choked out but that's Glazer so we can trust what he says.

Exactly. At first it was a "concussion." Then a "stinger." and final prognosis was a "choke"... He can play next week!

Besides, I think a player should be able to sign a waiver that says they want to play after a concussion and can't sue the league if something happens to them.

I'm talking about Taysom Hill, he got concussed and played a week later. There are plenty of others. Sorry not sorry that I don't see anything wrong here with Mahomes playing.

Only thing I see wrong is that the NFL preaches player safety... Then allows Mahomes to play 7 days later when he was clearly concussed.

I’d rather not say what I think of him and where I want him to be.

Because that way the NFL can ensure they get the result they want. this ref is the only ref with the balls to do it..lol

It was reported as a concussion. I saw it live. Now Glazer did report after the game that they thought it was more him getting choked out but that's Glazer so we can trust what he says.
PM also went through the concussion protocalls and was cleared by an independent neurologist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom