Why is Egg Roll House? (1 Viewer)

Speaking generally, egg rolls are delicious, and I am in favor of an establishment dedicated to only egg rolls.

That said, I am pretty sure I have never been there.

it's not that kind of establisment...i mean, they sell egg rolls but it's a pretty standard Americanized Chinese menu

I'm sure it has nothing on this place:

FileTransfer

In the late 1990s, the Egg Roll House sold sushi. I sat down at their sushi counter and talked to the sushi guy one time ... learned a lot about how they get trained and stuff.

I liked their food back then, but haven't eaten there in well over 20 years. Was that restaurant ever in former sheriff Harry Lee's family, like House of Lee was? I had heard Egg Roll House was in the Lee family at one time, but I really don't know.

In the late 1990s, the Egg Roll House sold sushi. I sat down at their sushi counter and talked to the sushi guy one time ... learned a lot about how they get trained and stuff.

I liked their food back then, but haven't eaten there in well over 20 years. Was that restaurant ever in former sheriff Harry Lee's family, like House of Lee was? I had heard Egg Roll House was in the Lee family at one time, but I really don't know.

I think Royal China is in the Lee family.

I just learned that a friend of mine was a bus boy at House of Lee in the 80s. I told him "that's now the best thing that I know about you."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom