Why is Egg Roll House? (1 Viewer)

Martinique St. always had a bad rap but it turns out that's just where the brown people lived so the average Kenna suburbia types made it sound worse than it actually was

I think I've gotten bud on that street because that would be the only reason I can remember that streets name.

..it's the old Pizza Hut on Williams for you OG Kennerians

That and the Laplace Pizza Hut were fine dining to us when i was a kid.. i used to get a fancy red booster seat every time.

Also on that same stretch of Williams was a ‘Pizza Man (He Delivers)’... that was the actual name of the restaurant.. Went there with my little league baseball team for a pizza party , but i was the only kid who never liked pizza.. When there, and at Pizza Hut, i was always the kid who ordered spaghetti and meatballs.

I feel like I’m oversharing a bit.

If you going to Shake Shack don’t park on their property. They get mad. Anyway the North Koreans run the place now.

I think I've gotten bud on that street because that would be the only reason I can remember that streets name.

If youve never bought weed in Fat City, then picked up a dozen Cisco’s hot tamales from the white guy in the sombrero- then you are truly letting the best in life pass you by.

If youve never bought weed in Fat City, then picked up a dozen Cisco’s hot tamales from the white guy in the sombrero- then you are truly letting the best in life pass you by.

I've never done that, besides the people I knew got it in either New Orleans or Kenner. One time I went to Rummel High School(I live a block away) and smoked with my friends. Then, we used the pay phone and had someone drop off another quarter bag and smoked that. Once we left 3-5 cop cars pulled up when I was 2 blocks away from my house. We didn't have any on us so they couldn't do anything but they were saying, "we're getting high just smelling you." One cop pulled me and someone else aside and said, "i don't care if you smoke weed, I just don't want you leaving any around for a kid to find." Then they told me to run home. Not walk, run. I wasn't 21 so I had an ice chest full of beer on the side of the house so I started drinking when I got back.

I've never done that, besides the people I knew got it in either New Orleans or Kenner. One time I went to Rummel High School(I live a block away) and smoked with my friends. Then, we used the pay phone and had someone drop off another quarter bag and smoked that. Once we left 3-5 cop cars pulled up when I was 2 blocks away from my house. We didn't have any on us so they couldn't do anything but they were saying, "we're getting high just smelling you." One cop pulled me and someone else aside and said, "i don't care if you smoke weed, I just don't want you leaving any around for a kid to find." Then they told me to run home. Not walk, run. I wasn't 21 so I had an ice chest full of beer on the side of the house so I started drinking when I got back.
If you were going to smoke weed at Rummel most people would go to the roof of that theater on second floor. Go up the ladder attach to bricks. Remember it well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom