Why is every one concerned about Brees' age /end of career but no one is talking about Brady? (1 Viewer)

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
Year older, no signs of letting up, and he hadn't even mentioned retiring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Are you the same person that had misspelled his name in another thread? I've never seen it misspelled Breed and now I've seen it twice in two hours.

that's because Brady is in the playoffs every year and has winning records

People have talked of Brady being too old to produce, and that after deflategate he would not be the same player. This year he just went and put his hurts in all those doubters mouths...and they were thankful.

Brady and Brees have a few more great years ahead of them, as long as they stay healthy. Also a big factor is the run games they lean on. Blunt and White/ Ingram Hightower are keys to their longevity.

Who said something about Brees retiring?

Well, sadly, a lot of it has to do with the fact people are constantly talking about next year with the Saints, because they're not realistic super bowl contenders year to year. People talk about how the Saints have a limited time to get good while they still have Brees.

The Patriots are constantly talked about in the present because they're always good.

Too many babies having babies. That is why we care about breed age.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom