Why is Fujita staying/living in a hotel? (1 Viewer)

Guys, the Saints stay as a team in a local hotel the night before the home games. Been this way for at least 15 years. I used to work in a hotel when Joe Horn first came aboard.

Joe would order a fried shrimp platter EVERY Time he stayed with us. Jumbo fried shrimp whas his favorite. Normand Hand of the "Heavy Lunch Bunch" would order not one BUT TWO !!! Ribeyes with tons of mash potatoes EVERY time they had a home game.

Guys, the Saints stay as a team in a local hotel the night before the home games. Been this way for at least 15 years. I used to work in a hotel when Joe Horn first came aboard.

If the Saints team stays in a hotel the night before a home game, then why would they drive their personal vehicles to the game. You would think the team would arrive on a team bus if they are staying together the night before a game.

optimus...i saw you on the big screen on sunday...you started to do the robot until somebody decided to stand up in front of you and steal your glory...

shame on them...

I've always heard every team stays in a hotel the night before games, home and away, and gets bussed to the games- but then a couple weeks ago, there was an NFL player who got hurt in a car accident on his way to the stadium to play a game. I can't remember who it was, but my first thought was that it seemed strange because of the hotel/bus rule...
They must have changed the rule for the Monday night game because the players were pulling up in front of the superdome in their own vehicles and walking past the crowd.

I stayed in the hotel next to the airport the night before a Raiders game and the whole team was there. Got up early the next morning and went to the lobby to see the players and most had their wives picking them up or taking their own cars to the game. A bus did bring those who didn't want to drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom