Why is Greg Williams not under consideration in New Orleans? (1 Viewer)

I like it. I also say we take a hard look at al wilson since he is cleared to play. IMO on defense this is my ideal offseason.

DT-Ellis or Dorsey in draft(one will be available ,trust me)
MLB- Wilson at MLB, release Simmons, Mayo in second round
LOLB-Fujita is a perfect fit and i like Mccoy as backup
ROLB- We need a guy who can compliment Smith on the pass rush and the fastest FA ROLB is Boley. I also say we give Lavar Arrington a tryout.
CB- Trufant.This is a position i am skeptical about because most CBS do not cut it once they switch teams but i think he might be the closest thing to another mckenzie without breaking the bank.
FS- Trade our third and KK to get us Phillips at the end of round one to the colts or someone who needs some veterans on D.
SS- I like Harper and Reis but Donavus Darrion deserves a look and also like Steltz in the fourth.

That is bad. Why would the colts want a FS when they have Bob Sanders? Why take Mayo in the second only to use him as a back up? If you want Boley, it will cost you a first round pick, which I am not against because Boley has some serious talent, but that will take away the chance of Dorsey (which is highly unlikely as is) or Ellis. And Steltz? Why not just put Mike Karney back there, I'm sure he is just as fast.

And finally, Marcus Trufant not breaking the bank?

That is bad. Why would the colts want a FS when they have Bob Sanders? Why take Mayo in the second only to use him as a back up? If you want Boley, it will cost you a first round pick, which I am not against because Boley has some serious talent, but that will take away the chance of Dorsey (which is highly unlikely as is) or Ellis. And Steltz? Why not just put Mike Karney back there, I'm sure he is just as fast.

And finally, Marcus Trufant not breaking the bank?

-Because Mayo is a junior and still needs some coaching
- Yeah because we gave a first for David, come on he is not that good
- They said the same thing about john lynch as you say about steltz
- I believe the Bly and Clements deals actually will help in negotions since both did not preform this season and we have plenty of room anyways, even after extensions.
- Yeah kind of outlandish about the kk trade. I will admit that. We do need to try and grab for phillps though.

Because Payton hearts Gibbs

Well stated, my friend.

This is exactly why. The only way Greg Williams comes to this team, is if Loomis and upper management pulls the trigger, NOT SEAN PAYTON.

That being said, I believe Williams is waiting for a head coaching job to come calling. He wont be unemployed for long.

I love all these why arent we trying to bring in coach so and so, how come we didnt sign XXX player. Do you know for a fact we didnt send out feelers? Maybe he just didnt want to come here?

One thing I think Saints fans really need to understand is as much as we hate to believe it not it not every single coach and player want to play/coach for the Saints.

Now it isnt to say no one will come here, but all this why didnt we sign so and so or why didnt we talk to this person is silly. We dont know whats going on behind closed doors and god forbid maybe the persons agent told us flat out "no".

:9:

- Because Mayo is a junior and still needs some coaching - reasonable.
- Yeah because we gave a first for David, come on he is not that good - Was it not a fourth?
- They said the same thing about john lynch as you say about steltz - Copuld be possible, but I doubt it.
- I believe the Bly and Clements deals actually will help in negotions since both did not preform this season and we have plenty of room anyways, even after extensions. - The same can be said that if those guys deserve those contracts, so does Marcus.
- Yeah kind of outlandish about the kk trade. I will admit that. We do need to try and grab for phillps though. - Bullocks is young, he may not get better, but it could also be an issue of coaching. I'll give him another 3 games before I make a decision on him.

Mayo is a beast that should start from day one. He is not in need of a redshirt year anymore then Conner, Rivers, or Highsmith.

As a matter of fact, no.

Millions
Billions
Trillions
Quadrillions
Quintillions
Sextillions
Septillions
Octillions
Nonillions
Decillions
Undecillions
Duodecillion
Tredecillion
Quattuordecillion
Quindecillion
Sexdecillion
Septendecillion
Octodecillion
Novemdecillion
Vigintillion

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, no.

Millions
Billions
Trillions
Quadrillions
Quintillions
Sextillions
Septillions
Octillions
Nonillions
Decillions
Undecillions
Duodecillion
Tredecillion
Quattuordecillion
Quindecillion
Sexdecillion
Septendecillion
Octodecillion
Novemdecillion
Vigintillion

What about Brazilian?

>>What about Brazilian?

It's not safe for work. I wonder how those feel. :covri:

Btw, for further reading on numbers well into the 10x (where x = superscript), one can learn more at the link below. Page down about half way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonillion

You can learn about Quinquagintacentillions, Quadringentillions, and Millillions.
:17:

TPS

As a matter of fact, no.

Millions
Billions
Trillions
Quadrillions
Quintillions
Sextillions
Septillions
Octillions
Nonillions
Decillions
Undecillions
Duodecillion
Tredecillion
Quattuordecillion
Quindecillion
Sexdecillion
Septendecillion
Octodecillion
Novemdecillion
Vigintillion

Dang Steve, I didn't know you could count! lol..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom