Why is Marcus Murphy on an NFL roster? (1 Viewer)

They better get this stuff figured out with Spiller by Wednesday.

He needs to not only be active, but returning kicks.

There were 3 things I didn't understand going into this game. Why is Murphy on this team and active over Spiller? Why did we cut Finnegan? And why did we sign Lutz?

Lutz makes a little more sense to me now, but the other two moves need to be reversed now.

Same thoughts here yesterday. Even though he had two misses and a partially blocked 20 yarder, I'm confident in Lutz. He's got a booming leg, likely needs some more time to get in a groove with his holder and snapper. And he's a backup punter in a pinch if Morstead ends up getting nicked again this year.

Spiller must have done something to break team rules or something to not be active yesterday after looking like his old self in the preseason with the ability to both cut and run people over.

Murphy is not talented enough to be an every day returner in the NFL, IMO. That last return kind of says it all.

I can't understand why you'd have Murphy, Cadet AND Spiller on the roster. Pick one and use the other two roster spots on someone who doesn't make me throw **** at my tv.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom