Saints Why is Mike Florio such a Saints hater 🤷🏾‍♂️. (1 Viewer)

I swear everytime something is mentioned about the Saints, this guy has to spew so much disdain for the team. SMH

WHAT THE EFF DOES THIS GUY CARE WHAT Taysom is payed and if he will or will not start in place of Drew. Taysom will get his snaps as well as Jameis. That is the same idiot that gave the Super Bowl crown to Brady and Tampa before the Saints embarrassed them on National TV. Florio is a rem-rod tool of an analyst that has his head so far up Brady's rear end that when Florio sneezes, Brady has to wipe his butt.

Y’all I’m not saying he’s not a hater but if you remember bountygate, he was the only person in media (including TTP) that went “hold on, this doesn’t make any sense” and used his knowledge as a former attorney to advocate the saints case.

I think Florio asking why isn't Taysom the guy going forward since we paid him good money is a fair question. There are many out there asking that same thing.

But then the dig on Winston and saying his last pass vs Atlanta was a pick 6 to lose the game was unnecessary.

No, it’s a dumb question. We did not give Taysom Hill 16 million/2 years as a backup quarterback. He is not riding the pine if Brees or Winston are playing QB. It is beyond disingenuous to depict Hill as only a backup QB when he plays kick-off coverage, TE, and WR. Florio knows this. He is just playing “dumbarse’s advocate.”

And the last time we saw Winston, he was not “throwing the ball to an Atlanta Falcons player.” He played half a game for the Saints already!

I think Florio asking why isn't Taysom the guy going forward since we paid him good money is a fair question. There are many out there asking that same thing.

But then the dig on Winston and saying his last pass vs Atlanta was a pick 6 to lose the game was unnecessary.
Actually, Winston’s last pass was a 4th quarter completion against the Bucs. So there.

No, it’s a dumb question. We did not give Taysom Hill 16 million/2 years as a backup quarterback. He is not riding the pine if Brees or Winston are playing QB. It is beyond disingenuous to depict Hill as only a backup QB when he plays kick-off coverage, TE, and WR. Florio knows this. He is just playing “dumbarse’s advocate.”

And the last time we saw Winston, he was not “throwing the ball to an Atlanta Falcons player.” He played half a game for the Saints already!
Not quite half a game, but he played most of the 2nd half of Bucs game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom