Saints Why is Mike Florio such a Saints hater 🤷🏾‍♂️. (1 Viewer)

I swear everytime something is mentioned about the Saints, this guy has to spew so much disdain for the team. SMH

Maybe, but then again, he was one of the most vocal national journalists criticizing the league and commissioner over its handling "Bountygate". He was also very vocal about the unfairness of the NOLA No Call. He might have doubts about the team (and for my part I think he's wrong), but I don't see him as some irrational Saints hater.

If Jameis is indeed the starter, will we keep Taysom on the sidelines as he is our only backup QB on the roster?

I think Florio asking why isn't Taysom the guy going forward since we paid him good money is a fair question. There are many out there asking that same thing.

But then the dig on Winston and saying his last pass vs Atlanta was a pick 6 to lose the game was unnecessary.

If Jameis is indeed the starter, will we keep Taysom on the sidelines as he is our only backup QB on the roster?

I dont think they will as far as rushing. Hill rushing like 3 times a game while Brees played the whole game. Maybe pull him from the blocking tight end plays but it is Sean Payton, i can see him putting hill out there in every situation or none at all.

I didn't give them the click, but based on what you guys said, Florio isn't wrong about overpaying Taysom if he really isn't a #2 QB and about Jameis being an interception machine. Bobby Hebert thinks he is a very inaccurate passer. All we need either of them to do is not turn it over and the rest of the team can carry us through until Drew returns. I think either of those guys can avoid mistakes for a few games to keep us competitive. I wouldn't want to go through a whole season with either of them as the #1QB, though.

no. I think it’s going to be very similar to the split with Drew. It will take some heat off Winston and it will let Sean get him on the sideline to talk to him. A true two QB system has never had much NFL success but rotating them definitely has some advantages as they pertain to this situation

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom