Why is nobody bringing up... (1 Viewer)

Jetsfan115

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Special Teams?

Its 1/3 of the game and a very favorable match-up for the jets.

you guys have never been behind this year, but if the jets win the opening kickoff we could have a lead before sanchez or brees ever see the ball. Leon was a pro bowl KR last year and a gamebreaker. he might take teh opening kickoff to the house. I hope we pick tails, cause as we all know, tails never fails :hihi:

Special Teams?

you guys have never been behind this year, but if the jets win the opening kickoff we could have a lead before sanchez or brees ever see the ball. Leon was a pro bowl KR last year and a gamebreaker. he might take teh opening kickoff to the house. I hope we pick tails, cause as we all know, tails never fails :hihi:
Two words. Malcolm Jenkins. ST Monster.

We've given up a couple of long returns....but when you kick off as often as we do, that's going to happen sometimes.

We've also got two ST takeaways, and I suspect that we'll focus this week on getting Reggie out of his punt return funk.

Our punter is better than your punter, who is our old punter.

Our old placekicker is pretty freaking old, but we're indoors.

Just to avoid an argument, I'll concede a slight edge to the Jets, but not enough that I'm sweating it.

You are running out of options to think of ways to beat us at home. It's just not gonna happen.

well, let lil leon know that he may be seeing a lot of action on kickoff return this week, IMVHO.....

It's gonna look like this (Bills = supposed top tier special teams unit)
dbo3tc.gif

i, for sure mentioned special teams.

it would be pretty ****'d up if we allowed another set of cheap points like against the bills to give the jets some confidence. or a quick strike TD to clowney like we gave up to jackson against philly.

You could make the case that since Brees didn't throw any TD passes last week, he might be due for a few this week.

Special Teams?

We don't talk about STs because the Saints don't plan on punting, and Morestead will just kick the ball out of the endzone.

So let me get this straight. Your saying if you win the toss and your special teams run back the opening kickoff for a touchdown you could be ahead before Brees or Sanchez take the field. Did you figure that out on your own?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom