Why is Will Herring still on the team?? (1 Viewer)

Because he and shanle are best buds....just think of all the good stories they tell each other on the bench during the games. ;)

1.5 million, and in the top 12 salaries on the team and he wasn't much more than a back-up last year, isn't very good and hasn't played very well at all.

Let's cut the dead weight Loomis!

:flush:

THINGS ARE NOT HAPPENING AS FAST AS I WOULD LIKE AND IT MAKES ME ANGRYYYYZ!!!

:covri:

It is Truly the off-season,you guys remember they held on to jason david all the way into TC where he was clearly beat out. look for that here if we were at week 1 of 2013 or something then I would be worried not in February

1.5 million, and in the top 12 salaries on the team and he wasn't much more than a back-up last year, isn't very good and hasn't played very well at all.

Let's cut the dead weight Loomis!

:flush:
Poster boy for why our defense is the opposite of our offense in terms of success.

Shanle, Herring, Humber and Casillas could be looking for new homes... I think Chamberlin will be moved inside but if your a FA linebacker on the Saints your probably not being resigned.

He probably has a revealing pic of Coach or something to still be on this team. When Scott Shanle is a better player than you are, that should say a lot.

I'd just like to wish Will :gl: in his new job!

I would have thought he would have been the first to go as he is an obvious poor use of the cap. However, I would expect it could happen today. I cannot imagine he will be around much longer at his salary.

Shanle, Herring, Humber and Casillas could be looking for new homes... I think Chamberlin will be moved inside but if your a FA linebacker on the Saints your probably not being resigned.

I agree

I remember when he was signed I created a post about how I thought he was a Kevin Kaesviharn type mistake and got red thumbed a lot for it lol

Generally Loomis doesn't make moves until he has to. Herring will probably be on the roster until we sign someone and need the salary cap space. That is how The Loomis operates. Even with renegotiations we will sign someone then restructure someone the same day to clear the space.

Will Smith, Vilma and Herring will all be taken care of when we need the salary cap space. It's unlikely it will happen before then.

Generally Loomis doesn't make moves until he has to. Herring will probably be on the roster until we sign someone and need the salary cap space. That is how The Loomis operates. Even with renegotiations we will sign someone then restructure someone the same day to clear the space.

Will Smith, Vilma and Herring will all be taken care of when we need the salary cap space. It's unlikely it will happen before then.

which is tomorrow at 4:00ET... 31 hours from now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom