Why is Will Herring still on the team?? (1 Viewer)

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
1.5 million, and in the top 12 salaries on the team and he wasn't much more than a back-up last year, isn't very good and hasn't played very well at all.

Let's cut the dead weight Loomis!

:flush:

Ever heard of the Illuminati?

tinfoil.gif

I dnt even know why they signed him from the get go. Saints need to cut the dead weight or they will never get under cap. Bad sign by Loomis ans SP.

I don't second-guess the front office much, but I'll be blown away if we bring Herring to camp. Useful ST players can be found for much cheaper.

Something will happen. Herring is very much on the bubble with one foot out the door already. If we bring in just one other LB, Herring will be gone. But that hasn't happened yet. Nobody has beaten Herring out of his job yet. It really is just that simple. Like the poster above said, just be patient. Also though, I would like to add that I'm pulling for Herring. I hope Rob Ryan finds use for him. I hope he can turn his career around. I will pull for him until the day he is no longer a Saint. At that point, I will trust that the organization felt like it was time to move on. But until then, GO HERRING!! Who dat!!!

I'll be extremely disappointed in our organization if this guy is still here next season.

I dnt even know why they signed him from the get go. Saints need to cut the dead weight or they will never get under cap. Bad sign by Loomis ans SP.

Do you really need a recap of what the LB situation was like when we signed him? He was good depth, but time to move on and part ways. It's easy to play armchair GM when you have had 2 years to sit back and watch him underperform. At the time this was not a "Bad sign by Loomis ans SP"

If I remember correctly, his salary was fully guaranteed last year, so there was no cap savings for cutting him. I wonder if that has something to do with him still being on the team....or maybe his over the shoulder interception makes the FO think he is an upgrade at safety.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom