Why?!!! Kornheiser back in MNF booth next season (2 Viewers)

I like Kornheinser, but it really doesn't matter to me <b>at all</b> who is in the booth during the game. I'm watching the game, not listening to them. I really don't understand why some people get so bent out of shape over the guys in the booth.

Replace Kornholio with Wilbon!

Wilbon wouldn't do MNF. He generally doesn't have much interest in the NFL, thinks the NFL draft is the most ridiculous spectacle in the sports world and takes shots at it whenever he can. Wilbon's an NBA guy.

Wilbon wouldn't do MNF. He generally doesn't have much interest in the NFL, thinks the NFL draft is the most ridiculous spectacle in the sports world and takes shots at it whenever he can. Wilbon's an NBA guy.

Anybody will do anything for money. I guess by this logic we're supposed to believe that Kornheiser is an NFL guy? Yeah, right.

A bigger question is why does NASCAR have an hour of pre-race festivities? Drop the darn flag already. I like TK and Miller. I don't need someone to "explain" and "breakdown" every aspect of the game. Of course, I don't need the people in the booth to"entertain" me either. The game is what and why I watch.

Kornheiser was funny when he kept putting Theisman in his place on a nightly basis. With Theisman gone, Kornheiser is a worthless waste of space on the broadcast. If you want to keep hardcore NFL fans, go with the X's and O's man. If you really want to stir the pot and get someone funny, go with Emmit Smith. I swear I would never miss another MNF game if Emmit was on. The sheer stupidity that oozes out of his mouth is just appalling.

EDIT: Not that it matters anyways for Saints games, since Jim H. is still the gold standard.

Miller wasn't funny before, during, or after his MNF stint. His time in the booth was a flat-out trainwreck. I heard he beat out Rush Limbaugh by a nose to land that gig. :covri:

Korn is alright.

My view on game commentators in general is that only a select few actually add much to the game. I'm surprised how many play-by-play and color commentators seem like they don't even know most of the players very well or the storylines (especially Saints games). I'd much rather just have the field mic'd. Oh yeah, the Patriots have that already.

You either love or hate Tony. I like him on PTI and don't mind him on MNF.

In a perfect world I'd mute the tv and put on the radio. Damn time delay :rant:

kornhausder is awful and Dennis Miller would be an improvement, but how about, Adam schien, Soloman wilcots and jim miller would be an awesome threesome for mnf. or soloman , schien, pat kirwan

i think tony and wilbon go great together....with all the back-and-forth they do on PTI.....but you put only one there (like when they have guest hosts on PTI).....and the show becomes boring all of a sudden.

The simple fact that Kornheiser referred to the Saints as the "AINTS" for almost the entire game against the Titans last year makes me want to beat his stupid face in. I hate him and I really wish they had Mike Wilbon instead.

If you really want to stir the pot and get someone funny, go with Emmit Smith. I swear I would never miss another MNF game if Emmit was on. The sheer stupidity that oozes out of his mouth is just appalling.
Please no! As much as I don't need celeb gossip, I don't need a sermon during MNF either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom