Humor Why Matthew Stafford won't be the next Saints quarterback (1 Viewer)

Joe Montana, Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant all changed jersey numbers at one point. 15 championships among them, right?

Pretty sure a guy with zero playoff wins isn't above having to change a number.

Winston, is that you?
I agree with him. Winston has plenty of arm talent if they can get his head working right he'll make a great passing QB. Just have to fix his decision making....if it can be fixed. I'm not against stafford really but winston could easily be the guy and he's younger.

Last edited:
I agree with him. Winston has plenty of arm talent if they can't get his head working right he'll make a great passing QB. Just have to fix his decision making....if it can be fixed. I'm not against stafford really but winston could easily be the guy and he's younger.

I guess I'm in minority and agree with y'all as well. Everyone talks about the 30 interceptions for Winston. That was one season. Could be just an outlier. The other seasons his INT numbers are not that much different than Stafford's. People argue that Stafford was on some bad teams, well so was Winston. Looking at it logically you will have to trade for Stafford where Winston is a free agent. Why give up assets when you have Winston who is younger and has been learning the offense for a year. Of course I don't make these decisions and I trust that whatever decision the front office and the coaching staff make will be the right decision.

Really hope the Saints aren't one of those teams. We don't need a 32 year old QB who's been abused his entire career. Winston should be and likely is the guy.
Drew was 28 and had just had his shoulder dislocated from his body.
Seemed to work out pretty well for us.

There is probably 10 other teams' forums that are figuring out ways for Stafford to be their QB. Let's just roll with Hill or Jamis and draft a decent QB if we can......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom