why must every post (1 Viewer)

4saintspirit

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
where we mention Brees' talent and leadership also mention Aaron Brooks' deficiencies == let us rejoice in the present and forget the past. So please join me in making this an AB free zone

i still feel bad for him in oakland... i wish he regains that team

For the same reason that every post that praises Payton's ability to evaluate talent, make in-game adjustments, hold players accountable, etc., ends up with someone pointing out how Haslett did none of that. It's just because that was the last person with the same job, who was the polar opposite, with polar opposite results.

where we mention Brees' talent and leadership also mention Aaron Brooks' deficiencies == let us rejoice in the present and forget the past. So please join me in making this an AB free zone

Why does it aggravate you?

The previous person who started a thread didn't mind it. Not at all!

I don't feel sorry for Brooks, he's a millionaire many times over and will live a pretty good life, especially if he stays on the bench in Oakland...

I've been here a few days but I haven't seen that much talk of Brooks....Maybe I haven't gone in the same threads I don't know...

Yeah, why write about Aaron Brooks all the time. All Aaron Brooks did was play like Aaron Brooks and call himself Aaron Brooks. If Aaron Brooks played as good as his college career as Aaron Brooks then Drew Brees would not be here.

Comparatively speaking that is :)

Yeah, why write about Aaron Brooks all the time. All Aaron Brooks did was play like Aaron Brooks and call himself Aaron Brooks. If Aaron Brooks played as good as his college career as Aaron Brooks then Drew Brees would not be here.

Comparatively speaking that is :)

So you're saying he had a good college career??:_rofl:

I hate AB as much as the next guy but I don't think the coaching staff did him any favors. For years, they tried to make him something he's not. They wanted him to be only a pocket QB instead of letting him run and they tried to MAKE him a leader. In hindsight, they should have just left him alone and follow his own instincts. Yeah, I know what his instincts make him do now but what I'm saying is I think they deserve partial blame for ruining him.

Last edited:
Well, not compared to Drew Brees.... :)

I thought Brooks was nothing special in college, I don't even think they went to a bowl game....Part of the reason of him not being picked very high was because of his career in college, I think he was drafted basically on a lot of what "if" potential.....Either way....I'm glad they're all gone now and we have better players....:ezbill: Not our problem anymore....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom