Why not?? (1 Viewer)

steub12

Veteran
Reaction score
Why wouldn't we trade our 1st to the Falcs for D Hall? Definite upgrade and, with our vets, should't be a prob with attitude? Any objections?

Because he's not worth #10 overall. He's worth a late second at best.

Why wouldn't we trade our 1st to the Falcs for D Hall? Definite upgrade and, with our vets, should't be a prob with attitude? Any objections?

i wouldnt oppose it actually, many on these boards hate hall but i think having hall and mckenzie in the backfield would be a great thing.

i see CB being THE MOST important need of ours right now.

I really don't think we'll add any other significant CBs having signed Gay.

not if he wants the huge contract that we wernt willing to give samuel. it would be stupid to give a huge contract and a first rounder.....

If we wanted to throw lots of money away like that we would have just signed Samuel and not give up a 1st Rounder. He is gonna want a monster contract.

I really don't think we'll add any other significant CBs having signed Gay.

how good is gay supposed to be? i really dont know...

what do you guys think we are going to do until mike gets back on the field?

how good is gay supposed to be? i really dont know...

what do you guys think we are going to do until mike gets back on the field?

I don't know but I don't think everyone realizes how quickly we can run through cap space. We don't have the details on the contract yet of course, but given our propensity to front-load deals it seems likely Gay's deal is big enough to preclude a monster deal like Hall is expecting.

I guess if you really want a player something just about always can be worked out (unless you're the Redskins this year), but the more likely outcome is we're largely done at the CB position until maybe the draft.

I would take him if we give them our 1st round in exchange for hall and their 3rd. Their will be enough talent in the draft to get a TE, OLB, S, and/or DT with the 42 65 and 74th overall picks. he wont recieve as much as Samuel no matter where he goes. hes definatly worth a 1st rounder, after all Atlanta selcted him #8 overall i think in 2004.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom