Why on earth is the saints media still asking Jameis about that throw he made in the back on the endzone for a TD to Marquez Callaway in the Pats game (1 Viewer)

almost 2 weeks later( video below is timestamped)..

edit nevermind( just start the video at 2:38 mark)

Also why didnt the saints media ask jameis winston his thoughts about coming off the field and watching taysom throw an interception after just completing a long td pass to stills that was called back due to holding

@AmericanHeroJameis , did you actually listen to the question fully or are you more interested in feeding your insane theories that this is just another piece to the puzzle as to the NFL sabotoging Jameis' career?

"You talked a lot about the 2 weeks ago, that you threw up to Callaway in the endzone and he went and got it, whether or not that was a decision or whatever... there didn't seem to be any dangerous throws at all in this game, would you agree with that, there you were able to stay out of problematic situations?"

He's literally just using the prior week as a reference to point out his growth, which is obvious after he just had his best game as a Saint despite the loss. As for the media asking about the Taysom interception, that's a question for Sean and Taysom, which I know they 100% asked Sean about it and I don't know if they talked to Taysom after the game. You mean to tell me, you seriously wanted them to ask for his thoughts about coming off the field and watching Taysom throw an int? This isn't a circus down here. The local media knows better than to ask a baited question that is geared toward dividing a locker room, not that Jameis would have answered it anything but professionally even if they were dumb enough to ask.

You gotta stop with these off the wall threads and theories. I'm as annoyed by the decision to put Taysom out there as anyone, my post history shows that. But these type of posts, you lose any sort of credibility you had. I'm all about you being here; root for Jameis, and more importantly root for our team. But the posts like this have to stop, because at this point there's probably not anyone here taking you seriously.

As long as Sean’s only allowing JW to throw the ball 20 times a game, this narrative won’t die. Every single time he makes a questionable decision, which every QB does several times every week, the media will jump on this topic. Frankly, it’s all up to Sean how long this is “something”.

@AmericanHeroJameis , did you actually listen to the question fully or are you more interested in feeding your insane theories that this is just another piece to the puzzle as to the NFL sabotoging Jameis' career?

"You talked a lot about the 2 weeks ago, that you threw up to Callaway in the endzone and he went and got it, whether or not that was a decision or whatever... there didn't seem to be any dangerous throws at all in this game, would you agree with that, there you were able to stay out of problematic situations?"

He's literally just using the prior week as a reference to point out his growth, which is obvious after he just had his best game as a Saint despite the loss. As for the media asking about the Taysom interception, that's a question for Sean and Taysom, which I know they 100% asked Sean about it and I don't know if they talked to Taysom after the game. You mean to tell me, you seriously wanted them to ask for his thoughts about coming off the field and watching Taysom throw an int? This isn't a circus down here. The local media knows better than to ask a baited question that is geared toward dividing a locker room, not that Jameis would have answered it anything but professionally even if they were dumb enough to ask.

You gotta stop with these off the wall threads and theories. I'm as annoyed by the decision to put Taysom out there as anyone, my post history shows that. But these type of posts, you lose any sort of credibility you had. I'm all about you being here; root for Jameis, and more importantly root for our team. But the posts like this have to stop, because at this point there's probably not anyone here taking you seriously.
The OP threads and posts are annoying and funny at the same time. But will admit he also put effort and data to support it. Respect him for that. Only time I have an issue is when the R word get mix in.

You put it more eloquently and succinctly than I did, but that's what I was trying to get across to people in a discussion or two about Jameis and Payton's decision to use Taysom down inside the 10-yard line.

jameis is the best qb in the redzone since entering the league in 2015.. 88 tds to 3 interceptions.. no need for taysom at goal to go situations

LET JAMEIS COOK

Lazy journalism to me. There are alot of things they could be talking to Jameis about and bringing up questionable throws from 2 weeks ago shouldn't be one of them.

He's trying to get better and I just wish our own media wouldn't keep mentioning errors.

jameis is the best qb in the redzone since entering the league in 2015.. 88 tds to 3 interceptions.. no need for taysom at goal to go situations

LET JAMEIS COOK
If we had Evans, Godwin, & Brate, we could let Jameis or Taysom cook and things would be hunky-dory.

Last edited:
Unfair. He said he was trying to throw the ball away (not that it wasn’t boneheaded at that point) and that the TD was “God” or basically pure luck. In a sense he was admitting it was boneheaded.
In other words Payton was right to be mad because he FAILED in his intention.

Lazy journalism to me. There are alot of things they could be talking to Jameis about and bringing up questionable throws from 2 weeks ago shouldn't be one of them.

He's trying to get better and I just wish our own media wouldn't keep mentioning errors.

meanwhile they are trying to convince the fanbase that taysom stubbed his toe on that pick. No way they would use such an excuse for winston

If we had Evans, Godwin, & Brate, we could let Jameis or Taysom cook and things would be hunky-dory.

yea those 3 guys had such elite seasons with brady last year.. NOT

evans scrapped over 1,000 yards by the skin of his teeth, and evans and brady still dont have great chemistry

godwin didnt get over 1000 yards

and brate was replaced by gronk

In other words Payton was right to be mad because he FAILED in his intention.
Exactly, and that was Payton’s response to Winston. He said next time make sure you throw it away. Are you taking my post to be apologetic for Winston?

yea those 3 guys had such elite seasons with brady last year.. NOT

evans scrapped over 1,000 yards by the skin of his teeth, and evans and brady still dont have great chemistry

godwin didnt get over 1000 yards

and brate was replaced by gronk
You want Jameis to cook with Callaway/Harris/Trautman but scoff at a hypothetical talent exchange to Evans/Godwin/Brate??? We reach a new level of absurdity on this board every day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom