Why the Saints will Beat the 49ers (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
1. Marques "ROY" Colston will be back, and he is a huge targe for Drew Brees. Colston will put up 100yds and at least 1 TD

2.The 49ers defense gives up on average 235 yds passing per game... Look for Drew Brees to exploit them through the air and continue his streak of 300 yd games

3. The 49ers defense gives up on average 130 yds rushing per game... Look for Deuce and Reggie to both have nice days running the ball

4. Frank Gore is the second leading rusher in the NFL, and he averages about 5.5 yds per carry... Look for Danny Clark to get more PT on first and second down along with short yardage and goalline situations... Gore is also coming off of a slight injury... so hopefully he will not run as effective as he has been

5. The 49ers passing game is not that good... although Vernon Davis is a big threat in the passing game he has not done much this season due to his injury... there two starting receivers Bryant and Battle have combinded for just over 1000 yds receiving and 5 TDs... so our secondary should not give up the big play because their receivers are not that electric

6. the most important thing is that we will not turn the ball over... It appeared that they found the solution to that last week... No turnovers will = a blowout for the saints

7. The offense will control the clock and the game and i look for the saints to win this one by the score of 34-14

ILL :plus-un2:that! Apparently there fans think the same just look the quotes i have in my signature.

Thanks... looking at the two teams on paper... this should be an easy victory as long as they do not turn the ball over

We will beat them because we will not be denied victory anymore. It is just the good teams I am worried about.

We will beat them because we will not be denied victory anymore. It is just the good teams I am worried about.

yeah i would be worried about teams like this in the past... because we would always lose the games that we were suppose to win... but this is a different team... so if the saints can just take care of the ball victory will be theirs

If we take care of business on sunday against the 9ers like we should... and the Giants are looking to rebound after dropping 3 in a row... I think the Giants will win the game... Hopefully it will be another great weekend for the saints in the playoff picture

20030411j03yl2.jpg

1. Marques "ROY" Colston will be back, and he is a huge targe for Drew Brees. Colston will put up 100yds and at least 1 TD

Did MC practice yesterday? I really hope he makes it back this week, but last I heard he missed Wednesday's practice and was still favoring the ankle.

Did he practice Thursday?

Did MC practice yesterday? I really hope he makes it back this week, but last I heard he missed Wednesday's practice and was still favoring the ankle.

Did he practice Thursday?

I have not heard much yet this week... but they said he was ready to go vs the Dirty Birds, but they did not want him to play on it... so i think he will be good to go

"Why the Saints will Beat the 49ers "

# 1 - We are the better team.

done.

"Why won't the Saints will Beat the 49ers "

# 1 - turnovers.

done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom