Why the SAINTS will beat the Falcons? (1 Viewer)

here's what I heard Monday on Sirius after Chris Carter interviewed Sean Payton:

CC voiced his opinion about the Saints running game, noticing the extensive passing by Brees.......he said, he doesn't think Deuce is 100% HEALTHY!....he based his opinion on observing HIS EX-TEAMMATES who had SIMILAR knee Surgeries, and explained that this is the griding part of the season, WHERE THESE INJURIES ARE FLARING UP IN ALMOST EVERY CASES, and even though the players won't admit it PUBLICLY......PRIVATELY THEY STRUGGLE MIGHTILY to play every week! He said that this is the most probable REASON as to why Deuce isn't MORE INVOLVED, and he understands PERFECTLY WELL why Brees has to throw more!.....it is THE PASSING GAME which HAS TO make up the deficiencies in the running game, and that's the MAIN REASON the Saints are passing more!

The Saints have to rely more on the running of Reggie Bush, if they want to be successful running the ball, and that might be a bit more difficult, considering Reggie HAS TO LEARN HOW TO RUN STRAIGHT AHEAD, and not sideways, or backwards!!

or........Brees has to throw more......

Good post!

And all of that is fairly obvious to any fan who is unbiased to particular players and just want the Saints to win.

Just run directly at Abraham out of a power "I", pound them all day, then let Brees
throw DeBomB..........

you've convinced me..no need to play now :D

The Falcons are desperate and their confidence almost HAS to be rattled. I'm hoping if we can take an early 10 point lead, they might collapse.

The Falcons have the 9th ranked rushing defense in the NFL and the 29th ranked passing defense in the NFL. To me, it makes more sense to try and exploit the Falcons through the air, although they shouldn't throw it 52 times.

It is amazing that we have a winning record with a -9 turnover differential. If we were +9 we would probably be undefeated. All I can say is wow!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom