Why Tomlinson is so Good? (1 Viewer)

I am so glad I have LT on my fantasy team. He's the main reason I'm in the lead with only 1 loss. Even Don Shula knows that when the game is on the line you put the ball in the hands of LaDainian for a halfback pass instead of relying on Michael Vick. Briscoe High Game Day ;)

Speaking of Lorenzo Neal, how did we let him go? Was it just him wanting to test the FA waters, and we didn't want to match? I was in the Navy stationed up in Great Lakes at the time and wasn't able to keep up with the Saints as much. All I knew was one year we had him, and the next he was gone.

If I recall correctly, wasnt' it a fight between he and Mario Bates?

how about Karney taking out 3 (THREE) defenders on Deuce's first TD? I rewound that 5 times showing it to my son right after it happened. That was unreal.

LaDainian Tomlinson was concieved in Rosebud Texas around October of 1978.

At the same time, only a couple of hours away, Ditka was an assistant on Tom Landry's staff over in Dallas Texas from 1972 until 1981.

This is irrefutable proof that the reason for Tomlinson's superhuman ability is ... he is Ditka's love-child

speed
power
vision
acceleration
agility
quickness
work-ethic

am I missing any?

Every where neal has gone the team put out 1000 yard rusher eddie g in tenn.
corry dillon in cincy, i think im missing someone cant remeber.If i rember right him and ditka didnt see eye to eye he wanted to leave and ditka said if he didnt want to be here he wasnt going to put out 100% so he let him walk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom