Why was the Vick thread deleted? (1 Viewer)

Bongzilla

Name is not what u think.
Reaction score
No offense mods, but you guys need to ease back a little bit. It seems like a lot of decent threads just disappear for no reason. Are we not allowed to have intelligent discussions on these forums?

Does everything have to be 100% positive and smell like roses?

I've noticed a bunch of threads being placed BTL lately....

It is not in BTL

The reason I am upset is because I typed a nice 5 min post, which would have sparked great discussion, and it wouldn't let me because the thread is gone.

I would have been fine if it was moved to BTL, but why was it deleted?

PS - My 5mins = $2.50. Who is going to reimburse me? "I want my two dollars" (better off dead)!!!!

I guess because it wasn't Saints related. I have noticed that someone has been moving N/S threads to BTL lately.

Yeah but where is the thread?

If it's gone, it would be nice to get an explanation from the MOD that did delete it.

As paying contributors, I think we are at least owed that.

Maybe we need a "N/S" sub-forum to keep the Saints Super Forum exclusive to Saints discussion?

Never understood why we don't have a sub-forum for NFL topics not saints related. Every forum has this.

It probably had something to do with the link in the original post.

Whatever, that thread was dookie.

This is merely speculation on my part. During football season, this forum sees much higher post rates. That's inevitable because there are more things to discuss. Since this is technically a Saints forum, the Mods may be attempting to keep this forum that way by moving all of the non-Saints threads. :idunno: Again, that is just speculation.but I can't really fault them if that is the case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom