Saints Why wasn’t Brady ejected 😡 (1 Viewer)

I didn't see a punch from Brady but the whole thing started with him saying "Eff you little bih" to Lattimore. After Brady said that Lattimore had some choice words for him that was when Fournette shoved Lattimore he shoved back then Bruce Arians sicked Evans on Lattimore.
It’s a long season. We’ll be back.

Add Kamara, Adebo, Lattimore and Penning to the script for the rematch on Dec 5th. 🤔

:gosaints:

It’s a long season. We’ll be back.

Add Kamara, Adebo, Lattimore and Penning to the script for the rematch on Dec 5th. 🤔

:gosaints:
I think I might travel to Tampa for that game.

Next time we play them, I’d have a Dlineman hit Tommy boy and pile drive him into the ground on the first play of the game. No matter what the play call is, run or pass, I want one of our guys to plant him the the ground and then land on top of him. I’ll gladly take the 15 yd penalty.

Next time we play them, I’d have a Dlineman hit Tommy boy and pile drive him into the ground on the first play of the game. No matter what the play call is, run or pass, I want one of our guys to plant him the the ground and then land on top of him. I’ll gladly take the 15 yd penalty.
Karate Kid: No mercy, break his leg

If we are gonna fight and have a scrum someone layout Brady like how Evans did to Lattimore. An ejection would have been worth it! Although I feel like the Marines would have swooped in for a retaliatory strike for hitting Brady. Still an ejection might be worth it for laying the wood on Tom boy.
Next game we need a designated wood layer for #12. If our guy gets blindsided like that and then thrown out the game for defending himself then I'd love to see one of our guys nuke Brady the exact same way. Maybe Shy Tuttle can be that guy. He basically killed Matt Ryan once.

When will Tom Brady be held accountable for his actions?? Seriously, when was the last time he was flag for unsportsmanlike conduct in a game??
For real. He's always cussing out defenders and he's always giving the refs the business. He gets in the ref's face about almost every flag that is thrown. There was one yesterday, I think it was a false start, and he was complaining to the ref like a false start is a judgement call or something. I haven't seen a player have this much influence over the refs since Michael Jordan. All MJ had to do was talk to an official once and then there would be a foul called the next three times he got the ball.

In answer to your question Mr. Evans, I wantcha to NOT be a blindsiding little bleotch for once in your bleotch a** life... j/s
I wouldn’t be upset if we targeted Evans’ legs. He is trash. Brady talks trash, but Evans is straight trash.

Fournette should’ve at least been penalized. I don’t know whether he got into the scrum, which is supposedly the standard for getting ejected. Evans is the only one that should’ve been ejected. Do the refs expect our players to be like Jesus after being blindsided? Evans needs to face a serious fine and suspension. Lattimore just reacted understandably. It would be great if he didn’t retaliate, but I don’t expect these men to have to turn the other cheek after such an attack on them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom