Saints Why wasn’t Brady ejected 😡 (1 Viewer)

Next game we need a designated wood layer for #12. If our guy gets blindsided like that and then thrown out the game for defending himself then I'd love to see one of our guys nuke Brady the exact same way. Maybe Shy Tuttle can be that guy. He basically killed Matt Ryan once.
Ringo since he's on practice squad most of the time. Sacrifice someone lower just in case of suspension

Does this question really need to be asked? Tom Brady could sucker punch Goodell and he still wouldn’t get suspended. I am not laughing.

If we are gonna fight and have a scrum someone layout Brady like how Evans did to Lattimore. An ejection would have been worth it! Although I feel like the Marines would have swooped in for a retaliatory strike for hitting Brady. Still an ejection might be worth it for laying the wood on Tom boy.

Maybe we found a job for Payton Turner

I wouldn’t be upset if we targeted Evans’ legs. He is trash. Brady talks trash, but Evans is straight trash.

Fournette should’ve at least been penalized. I don’t know whether he got into the scrum, which is supposedly the standard for getting ejected. Evans is the only one that should’ve been ejected. Do the refs expect our players to be like Jesus after being blindsided? Evans needs to face a serious fine and suspension. Lattimore just reacted understandably. It would be great if he didn’t retaliate, but I don’t expect these men to have to turn the other cheek after such an attack on them.
💯 in my eyes Latt did nothing wrong. Sick of Evans being a birch. It’s almost yearly with him. It’s bad of me but I wish we’d line up one of their guys like that, next game.

💯 in my eyes Latt did nothing wrong. Sick of Evans being a birch. It’s almost yearly with him. It’s bad of me but I wish we’d line up one of their guys like that, next game.
I wish Latt wouuld have just stayed on the ground after the blind side hit. It still would have turned into a scuffle with all the players, but only Evans would have gotten ejected.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom