Why won’t DA give Winston a shot ?? (1 Viewer)

jpsoldier24

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I’ve heard all the stories about DA thinking Dalton gives us the best chance to win but at this point it can’t hurt us to try Winston dalton is terrible past his prime serviceable back up that’s it !!!!

I’ve heard all the stories about DA thinking Dalton gives us the best chance to win but at this point it can’t hurt us to try Winston dalton is terrible past his prime serviceable back up that’s it !!!!
Will that stop Kamara from fumbling twice and help the wrs catch the ball when it’s in their face ?

Jameis is not in the Saints’ future plans.

If we have any luck at all, they’ll tear it down and stop pretending they can run the Payton show without him.

Did Dalton drop TD passes today? How many fumbles at the goal line did he commit? How many blocks or tackles did he miss? He did miss that FG though, right? We’re a smarter fan base than this.

That is your takeaway from todays game?

AK fumbles, nah we won’t talk about that

Dalton played well.

Pete and Andy didn’t let TD hit them in the face. Have 40 yard passes go through hands x fumble it on the 1 and opening drive in Niners territory.

Didn’t tip ball into their hands on 3rd for a TD after a dumb penalty by a vet.

Just a weird game.

The damn 3rd down hit Qb low outside of pocket and illegal contact inside 5 yards after an almost pick six. Refs just inventing new rules.

White not getting a perfect punt downed at 1.

Every weird bounce that could possibly not go our way didn’t.

But Andy Dalton played his butt off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom