Why you hate the falcons! Good laugh! Please delete if posted, (1 Viewer)

lol my Favorite was

"The new stadium looks like a bu**h0le. The team knows it. The city knows it. Everyone knows it."

The were some real gems in those comments. I laughed till my eyes teared up.

Man, they went IN on Shanny and TD.

By the way, Kyle Shanahan is still here, and Roddy White recently accused him of driving him out of town. Forget for a moment that Roddy is old and decrepit and was gone from Atlanta regardless. I find it amusing that Shanny manages to make lifetime enemies literally EVERYWHERE he goes. He could stop at a gas station for coffee and walk out of there with at least three other customers wanting him shot and killed. It takes rare talent to be that repellent. I look forward to Julio Jones beating Kyle to death with his own shoes.

Your GM: Still this moron:

Look at that picture and tell me you don’t see a man who is eager to do butt stuff but also really bad at it. Julio is a ******* superstar and a football genius, and yet his best efforts will be squandered by Thomas Dimitroff, who is Crispin Glover Playing A Villain In A Direct-To-DVD Italian Action Film. Dimitroff’s ability to judge talent is exactly one level below leaving **** on autodraft.
DAYUM

Attachments

• nlns2gp1tresnufhahx7.jpg
    nlns2gp1tresnufhahx7.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 231
srl5pzd5al1hshbwftm8.png

I liked this from the comments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom