Wide receiver Dai'Jean Dixon embraces rockstar mentality as he fights to make New Orleans Saints roster (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1660529153002.png

By Michael Hull - NewOrleansSaints.com

For an undrafted free agent looking to make an impact in a deep New Orleans Saints receiver room, Dai'Jean Dixon doesn't lack confidence.

In fact, if you ask him, he's a superstar, complete with black-painted toe nails.

"I feel like I'm a rockstar, I don't really show that to everybody," Dixon said. "Gameday, practice, everyday, I'm trying to rock out."

A New Orleans native who played collegiately at Nicholls State, Dixon had a decorated career with the Colonels. The 6-foot-4, 200-pound receiver was named first team All-Southland Conference three times and was the first Colonel to produce two 1,000-yard receiving seasons. In 2019, Dixon finished second in the FCS with 116.0 yards receiving per game. He finished his college career ranked second in Southland Conference history in receptions, third in receiving yards and fourth in touchdown receptions.

"I've always believed that I belonged here," Dixon said. "That's what I worked for, and I'm getting closer and closer to my dreams."

Full Story - NewOrleansSaints.com

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom