Wide receivers Hasise Dubois and Lucky Jackson deserve a tryout (1 Viewer)

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
I can't believe these two guys aren't on a roster at this point.

They were #s 1 and 2 in drop rate % of all 2020 wrs.

Hasise Dubois was the only wr with over 100% catch rate with at least 75 receptions Last year and even had a 10 catch 138 yard game against Clemson.

Lucky Jackson ran a 4.3 40 at pro day and had two games with at least 16 receptions.

I usually go to bat for a few udfas a year but it's insane that these guys are not on a team yet.

Last edited:
Dubois destroyed Clemson out of the slot.

Here his only competitor would be Emmanuel Sanders and Austin Carr.

100% catch rate and 75 receptions and not on a team? What he do, rob a nursery with a bazooka?
I have no idea!!

I've been pulling my hair out about it since the draft ended.

Help me make it make sense!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Re. Dubois

Simple guess: He falls below the minimum measurables the league will consider.

And yes, it looks like speed and inability to separate was the thing that had him left off so many draft boards. Of course, we know speed isn't everything, but the decision makers obviously have enough concerns about it. Hopefully he'll have a chance down the line, but I suspect teams are having far fewer try outs in these COVID days, limiting his chances to catch on.

I'm really surprised Dubois is not on a team
Lucky Jackson is an equally perplexing puzzle.

The guy had over 90 catches, ran 4.3 at his pro day and added two games with over 15 catches.

At the very least he is on par with slot prospects like Joe Morgan and Willie Snead in talent.

This game he had 17 catches.

Re. Dubois

And yes, it looks like speed and inability to separate was the thing that had him left off so many draft boards. Of course, we know speed isn't everything, but the decision makers obviously have enough concerns about it. Hopefully he'll have a chance down the line, but I suspect teams are having far fewer try outs in these COVID days, limiting his chances to catch on.

Yeah, I stopped watching that Hasise Dubois highlight video after the play against Miami starting around the 1:50 mark. He’s gotta be able to take that one to the house in college if he has any chance of making it at the next level imo. Too slow.

Re. Dubois

This guy beat AJ Terrell deep for a bomb.

Terrell was a 1st round pick and ran a 4.3!

Dubois isn't a small guy.

He is the same size as Michael Thomas.

Yeah, I stopped watching that Hasise Dubois highlight video after the play against Miami starting around the 1:50 mark. He’s gotta be able to take that one to the house in college if he has any chance of making it at the next level imo. Too slow.
Tell that to 4.3 first round pick AJ Terrell of Clemson.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2
Speeds not great but his hands look excellent and is good at dodging would be tacklers. makes no sense when it comes to Dubois

Speeds not great but his hands look excellent and is good at dodging would be tacklers. makes no sense when it comes to Dubois

He seems to have adequate deep speed here and battles well for contested catches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom