Wife schedules vasectomy for next friday the 8th (1 Viewer)

Hey Beerman

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yikes!!!
I know some of you guys had to have gotten it done, what should I expect?????

she'll be in pain for about a day
but they'll give her medication, so it
shouldn't be to bad

Now would be a good time to find out if the doc will give you some meds to relax prior to surgery. My ex had this done, but his doc did not give him that. I found out from a friend that the doc her husband had...did give her husband something to relax.

With Meds, it really was not a big deal for my ex to get over the surgery. I think the surgery itself was the scariest part for him. Fear of fear ya know?

The pre-surgery exam is no fun. But not a big deal if you have had that done before.

Avoid anything that will give you a "ou know" after the surgery.

Milk it for what you can get. Stay in the bed watch TV...sleep. Take the nice meds.

Now would be a good time to find out if the doc will give you some meds to relax prior to surgery. My ex had this done, but his doc did not give him that. I found out from a friend that the doc her husband had...did give her husband something to relax.

With Meds, it really was not a big deal for my ex to get over the surgery. I think the surgery itself was the scariest part for him. Fear of fear ya know?

The pre-surgery exam is no fun. But not a big deal if you have had that done before.

Avoid anything that will give you a "ou know" after the surgery.

Milk it for what you can get. Stay in the bed watch TV...sleep. Take the nice meds.
I think most men would fear that surgery. I do agree that you should stay in bed for as long as possible and milk it for all it is worth.
Good Luck.

Okay, yea i fear the surgery!
But I got my nipples pierced a few months ago, so I'm hoping it hurts less than that.

But I got my nipples pierced a few months ago, so I'm hoping it hurts less than that.

Well make sure you can get some meds prescribed before the surgery so you can go up there all relaxed. It will help a LOT. Now is the time to find out, or get another doctor.

Well you didn't get a shot to numb your nipples first did ya? The healing only took a couple weeks I think, but the scab was unpleasant when combines with the stetch factor.

Seriously though...

Get relax meds
Shot is the worst part
avoid stiffness
milk the situation
You should be able to go back the day after surgery if its done early. Or take one more day off.

A good analogy is its a lot better than having a root canal or similair dental work

oh, and the hair growing back is no fun...itchy. But you see its all minor things that are the problem. Nothing to really be worried about. Just uncomfortableness.

Ouch. Those two words will never apply to myself. Nipple and Piercing. Hurts me just thinking about that.

From the disaster files:

a) My cousin made her husband do it after 2 kids. He didn't go back for his followup treatment and now they have 3. :shrug:

b) My youngest sister's brother-in-law got the 3 in 1000 infection where his nads swelled up to the size of oranges, and all he could do for a week was sit cross-legged on his bed and not move.

c) Tell your old lady I said hey, but then tell her to get the surgery done herself. ;)

TPS

An invitation to the Vienna Boys Choir.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom