Wife schedules vasectomy for next friday the 8th (1 Viewer)

investigate the doctor right away. speak to people who have used him. I know a bunch of guys who said there's was a breeze. My doctor was a hack. it was like the worst kick in the nads for like 10 minutes. and yeah, get as many prescriptions as you can (always sound advice). ICE AFTERWARDS. For at least as long as they suggest. You DO NOT want (unwanted) swelling. Once it's done, you'll need to flush your system of any live swimmers. that's her job.

It should always be the woman's responsibility to take care of birth control. Make your wife get her tubes tied, then when she gets home, make her wash the dishes and cook for you.

yeaah since the third (unexpected) kid was born, I've been debating whats worse... 4 kids or a swift kick in the nads. Guess I better get this doctor's number and research the procedure. Isn't there some kind of new painless laser treatment nowadays or something??? jeez..

guess its against SR policy to be looking for "pain pills" :(

You realize of course that you'll be able to hold this over her head for the next several years. It's gonna hurt real bad too for the next month or two.

I hope your local anesthetic kicks in. Mine didn't until the 3rd shot. The last two shots were into the open wound. Ever feel a scalpel cutting into your nads? Ever have what feels like tobasco sauce injected into an open wound in your nads? It ain't nice. The itchy stubble regrowth was a joy in comparison.

Last bit of advice - get two big bags of frozen peas or corn and then alternate them - as one defrosts put it back in the freezer and take out the other one and put it you know where. Then a few days later invite friends over and serve them the peas (or corn) as part of a dinner.

do it during bowl season, so at least you can have an excuse to sit on the couch and watch TV and have her server you dinner and beer on the sofa. By the way, beer and pain meds on the couch.....good time for everyone.

I hope your local anesthetic kicks in. Mine didn't until the 3rd shot. The last two shots were into the open wound. Ever feel a scalpel cutting into your nads? Ever have what feels like tobasco sauce injected into an open wound in your nads? It ain't nice. The itchy stubble regrowth was a joy in comparison.

Last bit of advice - get two big bags of frozen peas or corn and then alternate them - as one defrosts put it back in the freezer and take out the other one and put it you know where. Then a few days later invite friends over and serve them the peas (or corn) as part of a dinner.

This post made my legs clamp shut very tight as soon as I read this. I think guys know the feeling of which I speak.

Oh my, your experience sounds really, really bad. I don't think I ever want to do this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom