Wife thinks i'm obsessed! (1 Viewer)

tell your wife she gets to decorate the whole house and the one room you get to do the way you want it she gives you hell about it. Do you give her hell about decorating the den like martha stewert?

This is a mans room! it deserves ad mans decorations which means football and other sports stuff!

You are not obsessed you are a true male fan.

You wife on the other hand is obsessed with controlling the way the entire house looks. Tell her to go change stuff around in her other 8 or 9 rooms. the one you have is yours!

by hte way brooks that is a sweet paint job but man they are the wrong colors! change that to black and gold and replace johnny dep with a flur de lies and you got yourself a room brother!

At least your wife lets you keep your Saints "stuff" in your room. I have to keep my memorabilia in the garage....... :(
It looks like the Saints one gone huntin' in my garage.......
My deer antlers look really nice with Saints hats on them, and all of the pennants, Saints beads, and my sweet 2001 Team signed Saints helment.
I am slowly moving some of my stuff into my sons room. :)
All of us are obsessed, or we wouldn't be here.........

tell your wife she gets to decorate the whole house and the one room you get to do the way you want it she gives you hell about it. Do you give her hell about decorating the den like martha stewert?

This is a mans room! it deserves ad mans decorations which means football and other sports stuff!

You are not obsessed you are a true male fan.

You wife on the other hand is obsessed with controlling the way the entire house looks. Tell her to go change stuff around in her other 8 or 9 rooms. the one you have is yours!

by hte way brooks that is a sweet paint job but man they are the wrong colors! change that to black and gold and replace johnny dep with a flur de lies and you got yourself a room brother!
haha, this is exactly what I did!!!

Naw, your not obsessed. Obsessed is when you get your own saints bus!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!

I think you need a divorce......

(i'm kidding of course--nice work on the room)

I was thinking the same thing... and Im NOT kidding... well maybe a little....since im on wifey #3 I should not be the one offering marital advice... BUT if you asked.......................

if this is obsessed, i must be Enfatuated (sp).... Heck, aren't we all...

Who Dat...

p.s.
D. Brooks, that is friggin awesome man, but i will say, The Bucs Suck!!

If painting a room gold and draping it with Saints paraphernalia is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom