Wife thinks i'm obsessed! (1 Viewer)

All true fans are obsessed.

As someone else said... Fan is short for fanatic. :) BTW my friend you are doing just fine. Tell your wife that she can decorate and have the rest of the house, you can have your space.

Just make sure to be "fanatical" about her too. Women need that (and deserve it!) No joke.

Looks normal to me, in fact you need a couple of them Big Head wall stickers.

I think you mean "FatHead"?

your only a true fan if you own 2 jerseys!:idunno:

I own authentic Archie Manning and Rickey Jackson jerseys (the Jackson jersey has stitched on numbers too although their jersey that year was screened.) I also owned a Joe Horn authentic jersey (just sold to a friend.) I own an authentic Drew Brees jersey. And last but not least I have an authentic jersey from Saints training camp. # 45 with the name J. Davis on the back. It has a cool Saints logo stitching with the size, etc.

I guess next on my list is Deuce and Colston.

Thanks fellas, i keep adding to it . But she thinks i'm crazy! Maybe i am , about the Saints anyway. I have season tickets and now got to learn how to program my HiDef DVD recorder, so i can re watch the games...

If it makes you feel better, I haven't updated in awhile, but show your wife my room, actually it's the baby's room now:hihi: , and not pictured is the Saints crib:ezbill:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v370/Deuce26/All about the Saints/

pb1507852.jpg

BTW...did I mentioned we named our son McAllister:ezbill: :ezbill:

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

You might want to put a picture of your wife up in the room. Might help the obsession issue.

i loved the old buccaneer ish...

that was a crazy uniform expansion with them and seattle... both pretty unique..

now they are metallic feces and red... with a bit of orange....

but they radically switched their uniforms and won a bowl... i would accept a switch to falcon colors if it meant a bowl win...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom