Wii is irresistable in any situation (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
would this happen with an XBOX360 or PS3?

LAKELAND, FL -- Polk County drug investigators raided the home of 43-year-old Michael Difalco near Lakeland.

Difalco has an extensive arrest record.

He's done time in state prison for trafficking drugs.

On this day, members of a multi-department drug task force claim they discovered drugs, weapons and stolen property.

A security camera they missed, showed detectives also discovered a fun video game to play, Wii bowling.

And over the course of the next 9 hours, the game was on.

One detective bowled frame after frame after frame.

Practice makes perfect.

And while one female detective lifted a couch looking for drugs, another detective focused on pin action...............

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/news-article.aspx?storyid=145390&catid=82

U still go to the games brah, I have'nt been seeing u there doing your thing?

U still go to the games brah, I have'nt been seeing u there doing your thing?

Thats Optimusaint not me. i hope he still goes though, there's something about that guy I really like

Holy crap! So, now we have the Wii fanbois swinging pillows!? WTH man..what has this board become? Where did we go wrong? :jpshakehead:

Holy crap! So, now we have the Wii fanbois swinging pillows!? WTH man..what has this board become? Where did we go wrong? :jpshakehead:

yeah, but their pillows are motion controlled...so basically they stand there flapping their arms without doing any damage

I just burst out in laughter@work thinking about that visual. There is a training of new hires
going on right next to me. I was basically just made an example of what not to do here at the office.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom