Wild Card Game 1: Colts at Bills (1 Viewer)

I am rooting for the Bills. There are a great story this year and the way they are playing would not surprise me to see them in the Superbowl representing the AFT.

I am rooting for the Bills. There are a great story this year and the way they are playing would not surprise me to see them in the Superbowl representing the AFT.

I'm rooting for them too (for the whole AFC). One of my best friends married into a big Buffalo family and I've been there a couple of times. Great fans, I'm glad they have a good team again.

And man, they're good. I think they're the second best team in the AFC and all things considered, they might have a better team than the Chiefs all around, but Mahomes and Reid are just special together and that obviously elevates the Chiefs.

I expect the Bills win today by double-digits, which I'm fine with. And if they don't, it's cause the Colts played a helluva game that we get to watch. So it's win/win.

I really think the Bills have been playing better than the Chiefs and I think in 15 years we may look back and say Allen had a better career than Mahomes.

They just referred to Rivers as a future hall of famer. I don't doubt he will be but SHOULD he be? To me he's in the same category as romo....just decent. Maybe I've missed something but I just have never found myself thinking a rivers led team was a team to worry about.

Hope it comes out negative!
Same but once this one comes back have to get another done and come back negative before I am allowed to go back to work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom