Wild Card Game 2: Rams at Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Consigliere

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Who are we rooting for?

Maybe the Seahawks? The defense is not scary and the offense is 1-dimensional; just cover those two great receivers and keep/sack Wilson in the pocket. Whereas the Rams' offense and defense seem scarier and specifically designed to beat us. Plus, you know, the refs.

Who are we rooting for?

Maybe the Seahawks? The defense is not scary and the offense is 1-dimensional; just cover those two great receivers and keep/sack Wilson in the pocket. Whereas the Rams' offense and defense seem scarier and specifically designed to beat us. Plus, you know, the refs.

Seahawks, I want them to have to come TO New Orleans for a change! (I know they have played here, but it sure seems like we play there an awful lot.)

Of course, Saints need to beat the Bears.

I’m expecting a dogfight, we seem to play well vs Seattle and Aaron Donald does have this intimidation thing inside RWs head

It should be a very entertaining game

I’m expecting a dogfight, we seem to play well vs Seattle and Aaron Donald does have this intimidation thing inside RWs head

It should be a very entertaining game
Is Jared Foge playing, though?

Goff is a game time decision. Supposedly he has been throwing in practice & looks good.

Who are we rooting for?

I completely agree. I REALLY don't wanna see the Bucs, as they are playing a lot better than the last time we saw them and the Rams are a very well coached and dangerous team. Make no mistake about it, they can get hot and go on a run for sure. But then again I think the Saints can beat all of them.

Rams can def pull it off on the strength of their defense, and if whomever the QB is, doesn't turn the ball over. Still expecting the Seahags to find a way to win, though. Just hope that the Rams D beats them up real good...and they should.

I completely agree. I REALLY don't wanna see the Bucs, as they are playing a lot better than the last time we saw them and the Rams are a very well coached and dangerous team. Make no mistake about it, they can get hot and go on a run for sure. But then again I think the Saints can beat all of them.
The only chance we would have of making the Super Bowl and not playing the Bucs is if we either beat Green Bay in Green Bay, or the Washington Nameless Team beats the Bucs in Tampa. I'd rather play the Bucs in the dome that GB in GB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom