Wild Card Game 4: Ravens at Titans (1 Viewer)

Yes the one I'm most interested in seeing play out.

Could see 500 combined yards of rushing in this game.

The winner here likely goes to KC as I can't see the Browns winning in Pittsburgh.

Ravens run game is on fire lately & Titans defense isn't great, so I think Ravens win by a TD. Should be a fun game for neutrals to watch.

The winner here likely goes to KC as I can't see the Browns winning in Pittsburgh.

Ravens run game is on fire lately & Titans defense isn't great, so I think Ravens win by a TD. Should be a fun game for neutrals to watch.

Agree - but Henry can equalize that and it might come down to QB effectiveness.

Seems odd to tune into ESPN on a Sunday afternoon.

Titans can’t rush the passer and their D is pretty bad overall. They could win this based on the matchup but they have no shot at beating KC or Buffalo with that pass rush.

Ravens have played literally 5 of the worst nfl teams on there 5 game win streak

Titans can’t rush the passer and their D is pretty bad overall. They could win this based on the matchup but they have no shot at beating KC or Buffalo with that pass rush.
They have derek henry they have a shot lol

Tried to watch the megacast on espn2. They have Keyshawn, Hasselbeck, Booger and Bruschi commenting. Not very good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom