Wildcard to win the Superbowl (1 Viewer)

joeyseven

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
HK, Natchitoches LA, Bloomington IL, HK, Nashville
If the Saints have taken care of their business and still can be only a wildcard, let it be. The ultimate goal is to win the Superbowl. Who remember Steelers and Giants were the wildcard that season when they won the Superbowl.

I think there is a big difference between being a 12-5 wild card and a 9-7 wild card. Especially with the NFC West.

I'm not conceding the division to the Falcons. With 5 games to go, even against teams who have not played that well, there are still plenty of opportunities for Atlanta to trip up.

I'm not conceding the division to the Falcons. With 5 games to go, even against teams who have not played that well, there are still plenty of opportunities for Atlanta to trip up.

I refuse to concede as well.

Still alot of football to play. The main thing the team has to do is handle their business and win out. That's really the only thing they can control. At the same time of course we'll all be pulling for every team the falcons face and hoping that every week is the week they fall.

I'm not conceding the division to the Falcons. With 5 games to go, even against teams who have not played that well, there are still plenty of opportunities for Atlanta to trip up.:plus-un2:
I'm with you,an the bucs host the falcons next week,someone going to lose,and as long as the turds keep winning:jpshakehead: then the Saints have to keep the peddle down!! no trap games for the Saints this year...:9:

If we run the table the worst we can do is tie the Falcons in record.... who would win that tie breaker??

also, the Ravens were the wildcard in 2000.

I actually think this is the year 2 wildcard teams make it to the Super Bowl.

I don't think that has ever happened before.

If you polled the country outside of New Orleans less than 50% could tell you the Saints record the year they won the Super Bowl.

Nobody remembers how you got there. They remember what you did when you got there.

And remember all is not lost if we have to win on the road. This year the SB is a road game, isn't it?

It's going to cost me a whole lot of money to travel to three playoff games. I don't think I can afford that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom