Wildcat, Wildcat, Wildcat= Saint's first loss (1 Viewer)

The colts defense is the only team they did that to. The Colts defense is small and built to pass rush. And it was missing Bob Sanders. The Saints defense is bigger and better. I don't see the Dolphins doing that to New Orleans.

The Dolphins have also turned the ball over and the Saints are a strip happy football team. There will be at least 1 fumble by the Dolphins.

Herm makes no sense sometimes. He just gets on a rant. C'mon Herm, you. play. to. win. the. game.

I was worried about this game several weeks ago. But with all the predictions of a Saints loss this weekend, I am actually starting to feel good about winning this game now. I have to think our team will be ready and will NOT take the Dolphins lightly.

Saints 44 - Dolphins 24

According to Herm Edwards on SportsCenter. I'm wore out of all this talk of the wildcat. Miami intends to keep Drew Brees off the field by chewing up time of poss. It's too bad that Miami doesn't have anything else for them other than the wildcat. I wish I had a penny for everytime I heard it this week. UGH!

Thats what ESPN and the rest of the talking heads would have you believe.

Yeah after we go up 21-0 in the 1st quarter the Wildcat is gonna be caged...

caged-cat.jpg

I haven't seen any of Miami's games. So can someone tell me just how good are their O linemen? I hear about the wildcat and them keeping our O off the field. But if we stack the line and clog up the holes ans substain the ends where do they go? Their O line that good that we can not penitrate the Line and stop this WILDCAT?

I think not but really do not know.

And the Bandwagon grows.

Miami is the "in" pick this week. Cowherd is blabbing about how we'll lose right now because we'll be flat after our win over the Giants.

Typical NE arrogance. If you blow out a NY team then you must be completely physically and emotionally spent and you must come out flat the next week.

The problem for the Phins is that the Saints are not looking past them . I guess ESPN thinks that Payton and Williams are cooky like their media darlings the Giants or Cowboys and Patriots ? I know the Saints have a lot to prove to themselves so they have raised their performance every week to beat a team this season . The espn media must hate fact the Saints beat the Giants so they will pick against the Saints every week .

I like how everyone seems to think that our offense doesn't have the ability to put quick points on the board. Miami's defense CAN NOT stop other teams from scoring. So they can control the clock all they want, it's not going to keep Drew and co. from getting the TDs.

TOP in today's game is incredibly overrated.

OK, you had the ball more. Yay. What did you do with that time?

Thats what ESPN and the rest of the talking heads would have you believe.

Dont need ESPN to tell me that you struggle on defending the pass ( anyone who watches Gerbil Wilson back there sees that ), keep your LBs close to the LOS orhave a QB named Henne that will be making his what 3rd start in the NFL?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom