Wildcat, Wildcat, Wildcat= Saint's first loss (1 Viewer)

Dont need ESPN to tell me that you struggle on defending the pass ( anyone who watches Gerbil Wilson back there sees that ), keep your LBs close to the LOS orhave a QB named Henne that will be making his what 3rd start in the NFL?

But DID you see him against the Jets? Future HOFer. Period.

caged-cat.jpg

Pic of the day!

Please, media talking heads, keep picking the Dolphins.

When Miami played the Colts, they held the ball for an astonishing 45 minutes. They definitely have the ability to keep teams off the field.
Indy had 3 TD drives of 80 yds in that game that took up about 4 minutes, COMBINED! They scored on an 80 yd catch by the speedy Dallas Clark on the opening play of the game. If you allow the opposing team to score this easily, you're bound to win TOP, but good luck winning games.

TOP in today's game is incredibly overrated.

OK, you had the ball more. Yay. What did you do with that time?

TOP is not overrated. It's just that, against a quick-strike offense, TOP shrinks to insignificance. Against a slow, grind-it-out offense, TOP could be everything.

So we have one award for Miami, and one for the Saints on Sunday. Every participant goes home with a ribbon.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Herm's an idiot. He had Buffalo beating us too. Never thought he was head coach material an he proved it.

WHO DAT!!!

I like our run D and I feel if we can get Chad Henne to start passing on 2nd and 3rd and longs we have to talent to force mistakes and turn the game into another blowout. The wildcat is the only chance for the Phins.

Most overrated head coach ever? I think so.

I've never seen a loser head coach garner as much respect as Edwards.

My uncle in a College BB coach in the SEC. He likes to play up tempo games with the score in the 80s if he can. He was asked about a team that wanted to slow the game down to keep the score in the 60s, He said he did not mind their score being in the 60s as long as his team was in the 80.

Same goes here. Fins want to keep the score down, and that is fine, as long as we put up 40.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom