Wilder-Fury II anyone? (1 Viewer)

BuddyDeesGhost

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Boxing is back in!? Bout time. I'm hoping Fury can take him into the deep waters again! I want to see if he can dance like Ali again without getting knocked on his butt. If Fury can't move 100 Deontay ends it quick.

Thoughts?

$79.99? Nope, not gonna do it. If I had money to burn, sure, but living paycheck to paycheck, no worky.

Watched it. For boxing, it felt like an old school heavyweight fight - so that was good. But pulling for the American, it was tough. Fury is so good with that forward jab, and he lands it with power. It kept Wilder on the back foot the whole time. He never really had much chance to make a fight out of it.

I didn’t see the first one. I used to watch all the big ones but go turned off for a while.

Watched it. For boxing, it felt like an old school heavyweight fight. But pulling for the American, it was tough. Fury is so good with that forward jab, and he lands it with power. It kept Wilder on the back foot the whole time. He never really had much chance to make a fight out of it.

Watching Fury's interviews and his approach, it seemed like he was going for broke and didn't want another 12 round war. He got it done. Good for him.

I'm in Afghanistan so I was able to watch it on AFN. Like I said in the other thread, I haven't watched boxing in years, but I am glad I watched this fight. I usually pull for the American, but the Gypsy King story is interesting and and really cool. I decided not to pull for anyone and just enjoyed the fight. I found myself pulling for Fury as I really like his approach and he rag dolled him.

The post fight interviews were very good. It seemed like both fighters have a new found respect for each other. Fury singing was pretty cool.

I said it in the other thread, but Wilder really needs to stop skipping leg day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom