Will America Ever Have a Muslim President? (1 Viewer)

Will America Ever Have a Muslim President?

• Yes , it's possible

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • NOOOO

Votes: 51 68.0%

• Total voters

andyb33

SR on the reg
Reaction score
I KNOW Barack isn't muslim, if that's what you're thinking, but it got me thinking. Do you think America will ever have a president that is Muslim?? 100, 200 years from now? Of course the first thought that comes to your head is no, but I'm sure people were saying we'd never have a black president back in the 1700's , which we're on the brink of that happening now. So... what do yall think?

Any thing's possible. Will we ever have an atheist president? That'll be the day.

Any thing's possible. Will we ever have an atheist president? That'll be the day.

Yup. We'll be down to the Zoroastrians and Jediists before the US will elect an atheist.

It hasn't even had a Catholic one that wasn't assassinated...right?

This statement is really misleading. Technically, you're correct the country has only had one Catholic president who happened to be assasinated. As it's written, somebody might interpret that sentence as implying he was assasinated because of his catholicism.

There's only been one Catholic president. His assasination had nothing really whatsoever to do with his Catholicism. :shrug:

There's only been one Catholic president. His assasination had nothing really whatsoever to do with his Catholicism. :shrug:

Can you prove that? :hihi:

But yeah, I didn't think anyone would assume he was assassinated because of his religion.

I hope not. Yeah <I know> seperation of church and state...problem is I am not sure the president who is muslim would adhere to that.

I hope not. Yeah <I know> seperation of church and state...problem is I am not sure the president who is muslim would adhere to that.

How is that any different from a right-wing Christian extremist? Like Huckaby for example? :shrug:

How is that any different from a right-wing Christian extremist? Like Huckaby for example? :shrug:

Huckabee is an extremist? He wants to kill non-Christians? Your comparison is way off.

I'm sick of people coming to the defense of Muslim fundamentalism/extremism by using the Christian comparison. There is no comparison. Christianity is based on love, compasion and freedom to choose. Its all about an individual making a choice to have a relationship with Christ. The only choices in Islamofacism is which child to strap the bomb on to.

Huckabee is an extremist? He wants to kill non-Christians? Your comparison is way off.

I'm sick of people coming to the defense of Muslim fundamentalism/extremism by using the Christian comparison. There is no comparison. Christianity is based on love, compasion and freedom to choose. Its all about an individual making a choice to have a relationship with Christ. The only choices in Islamofacism is which child to strap the bomb on to.

Yeah, but the poll didnt ask "Will we have an islamofascist as president?"

It asked "Will we have a Muslim".

So how would a Muslim be any more unable to seperate church from state than someone like W who believes god hand-picked him?

Yeah, but the poll didnt ask "Will we have an islamofascist as president?"

It asked "Will we have a Muslim".

So how would a Muslim be any more unable to seperate church from state than someone like W who believes god hand-picked him?

Is W forcing others to be Christian or imposing his religious beliefs by force and violence? Christianity is based on faith, which cant be forced on someone. Muslims want to take over the world by any means necessary, that is fundamental islam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom