Will anyone be watching Louisiana-Lafayette in the LendingTree Bowl at 6:00pm CST? (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The game is ULL versus Miami (Ohio) and it's being held in Mobile, Alabama tonight.
It's the only college bowl game remaining before the National Championship game from the Superdome next week.
This will be the first ULL game I have watched this year. Like Tulane did on Saturday, I hope the Ragin' Cajuns will make the state proud!!! :9:

Louisiana gonna be 4-0 in bowls after tonight

It's a defensive match so far, but they are just finishing up the first quarter.
Hopefully the Ragin Cajuns will find some offense soon.

Nice pass play from the shadow of their goal post.

ULL is passing a lot better than they are running. I hope no one comes on here and talks about how you can't win a football game unless you run the ball more than you pass it.

Miami is imposing their will on ULL now. Drove down the field and got a rushing touchdown. Cajuns down 7-0. :(

Cajuns get 3 on a stalled drive. Down 7-3 in the 2nd quarter.

Cajuns drive for 7 and now lead 10-7! :9:
A minute left in the first half.

ULL to receive the second half kickoff.
An opening drive for a touchdown would be big in this close game.

It’s on in the background, I take a glance every now and then when I walk by... heh... still mad at football right now so

It’s on in the background, I take a glance every now and then when I walk by... heh... still mad at football right now so
I like football.
But the pros aren't making me very happy either.

Nice touchdown drive to open the second half for the Cajuns! 17-7!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom