will be in pittsburgh to cheer dem on (1 Viewer)

I would also like to rsvp for this game. My brother and I will be making the trek from Buffalo for the game. I got some tickets from a buddys dad who knew someone at SMG. I have tickers on the saints sideline section 114 row BB. Looking forward to it. The Saints are 4-0 in games I attend.

I want to go but I'm not sure if it's worth the trip (3.5 hours), especially seeing how expensive tix are on eBay. Any idea if scalpers would have a better deal for me?

I want to go but I'm not sure if it's worth the trip (3.5 hours), especially seeing how expensive tix are on eBay. Any idea if scalpers would have a better deal for me?

Well, I don't know about the ticket expense but I drive 5 1/2 hrs to each home game and it is definitely worth the time on the road!! What are the tickets going for???

I will also be attending the Pittsburgh game this coming up weekend. I was wondering if anyone will be tailgating before hand. If so, maybe I - a mature 19 year old man, almost 20, almost 21 (hint) would kindly let me join in on the festivities. I think I'm also sitting way up in the nose bleeds. Look for the Reggie jersey.

GO SAINTS!

I just got tickets today from a friend of a friend. $62 a ticket, one for me, and one for my buddy who is a Steelers fan. I'm sure they're in the nosebleeds but honestly, there really isn't a bad seat at Heinz Field. I'll be there and I'll be sporting the TRUE black and gold (not the black and yellow of the Steelers) and hoping the Steelers get their rears handed to them.

Weather.com says mostly cloudy with temps in the low 40's come Sunday. Bundle up.

I will also be attending the Pittsburgh game this coming up weekend. I was wondering if anyone will be tailgating before hand. If so, maybe I - a mature 19 year old man, almost 20, almost 21 (hint) would kindly let me join in on the festivities. I think I'm also sitting way up in the nose bleeds. Look for the Reggie jersey.

GO SAINTS!

Would you like some "koolaid"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom