Will Bush eventually attack Iran? (1 Viewer)

Will Bush eventually attack Iran?

• Yes

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 66.7%

• Total voters
We've had plans to attack Iran since 1979. Every president since then has had to consider it.

Bush? No. If he was going to do it, we'd have done it already.

There have been alot of war drums beating since Bush had his visit to Israel. I guess its all just pandering to the Israeli folks then.

There have been alot of war drums beating since Bush had his visit to Israel. I guess its all just pandering to the Israeli folks then.

How about a little deal?

We promise to remove those settlements and get out of the West Bank if you take care of Iran for us, or back us up when we do it?

George might take the deal and get taken to the cleaners later.

CBS has an interesting story about the different ways Bush's visit is being reported by the different media in the Arab world.

Syria:
"George Bush visits the Palestinian Occupied Territories. He ignored the daily aggression and terrorism of the occupying forces."

Isreal:
"...a belated effort to shore up the tentative peace-making efforts of two weak leaders - Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas."

Fatah (Palestinian, West Bank):
"Palestinian President Abbas' meetings with President Bush were covered like an encounter between heads of state on Abbas' Fatah faction-controlled TV."

Hamas (Palestinian, Gaza):
"ON THE FIRST DAY OF BUSH'S VISIT TO THE REGION, 3 PALESTINIANS MARTYRS IN GAZA, INCLUDING A WOMAN AND A CHILD … KILLED IN ISRAELI SHELLING OF NORTHERN GAZA."

Arabyia (Saudi):
"Bush probably is serious about peace. Before he leaves office he wants a peace agreement to be signed between the Israelis and the Arabs."

Al-Jazeera (Qatar)
"George Bush was on the right, and on the left you had protesters in Gaza, people protesting George Bush's visit. They were trying to show that people don't want this."

Iran:
"Tehran's Arabic channel, beamed throughout the Middle East, was on the streets of Ramallah while the President was in town, focusing on dissent."

CBS NEWS
How The Arab Press Sees Bush Trip
If Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder, So Is News In The Expanding Universe Of Middle East Media

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/13/sunday/main3705683.shtml

I voted no.

If he does, though, all you young 'uns are gonna win the lottery! And, it's not a lottery that you want to be a winner at. ;)

<----- (did my time already)

I don't think so. No reason to use open military force at the moment. Other methods I wouldn't want to bet against though.

After things settle down in Iraq...if we need another war to boost the economy...Iran will be the most likely spot...JMO...:hihi:

Will Bush eventuqlly attack Iran?

Probably not.

Chuck Norris? Maybe. But not Bush.

Bush is not the reason for every action in this world.

I can see Bush in the Persian Gulf with his yacht wearing his hunting duds.

The dudes in speed boats may give him some trouble but his wingman (Cheney) should be a great help if he shoots at the right people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom