Will Bush Ever "BreakOut"? (1 Viewer)

logic26

water gun ***asin
Reaction score
will he???

what will happen when using him as a decoy doesn't work anymore?

when he realizes he cant run to the outside.

Yes, he will. He still has alot to learn, but he will be a superstar for the Saints. Maybe not this year though.

I think he will always be more of a Micheal Pittman type back for us (of course hes a ton better, but you get the comparision).

Most of his yards are gonna come off being a WR or catching dumpoffs. Just my opinion.

I'm thrilled with the game today, but Reggie played Awful, with a capital A. Other than that, I'm thrilled. Great win.

I have a strong feeling that after this week, we'll see him running to the lanes, as opposed to going outside. He was tripped up in the backfield trying to go outside entirely too much today.

That's what the people that come on here complaining about Bush don't understand, using him as a decoy will always work. When they stop using him as a decoy, and teams stop trying to pursue him and stop him in the backfield, he will blow them up. He is a big play type of guy. Teams want to stop the big play.

Let me put it this way. Take him out of the lineup now and what will happen? A team can start to focus on other aspects of our team. Everyone, including all the announcers need to get off Reggies back and realize that he is part of this teams success. I am totaly fine with his and the teams play. 6-2 Enough said. O.K. #1 in our division. Now that's enough said.

Last edited:
He's going to break out so bad, he's going to need ProActiv Solution.

That's what the people that come on here complaining about Bush don't understand, using him as a decoy will always work. When they stop using him as a decoy, and teams stop trying to pursue him and stop him in the backfield, he will blow them up. He is a big play type of guy. Teams want to stop the big play.

Let me put it this way. Take him out of the lineup now and what will happen? A team can start to focus on other aspects of our team. Everyone, including all the announcers need to get off Reggies back and realize that he is part of this teams success. I am totaly fine with his and the teams play. 6-2 Enough said. O.K. #1 in our division. Now that's enough said.

You're right, 6-2 is "enough said". If Bush sucks so bad as some claim, why would TB make an effort to make him a big focus of their defensive attack this week (locker room pics, quotes, etc.)? He has a lot to learn, no doubt, but I think we as fans need to quit pressuring him so much to be great so quickly.

I don't think he sucks. I just think hes not a true RB and will always be the kinda guy who'll get 40-50 yards rushing at the most and do most of his damage in the passing game just like Micheal Pittman.

You're right, 6-2 is "enough said". If Bush sucks so bad as some claim, why would TB make an effort to make him a big focus of their defensive attack this week (locker room pics, quotes, etc.)? He has a lot to learn, no doubt, but I think we as fans need to quit pressuring him so much to be great so quickly.

Correct! Here is what I see:
1) Every one knows the only thing the Saints have is Bush.
2) Stop Bush and you stop the Saints.
3) Watch the defense move to Bush and stop him.
4) They stoped him, great game!
5) Except they loss!
6) Hope every team continues this, as soon as they stop playing Bush they can beat the Saints unless Bush is for real.

I think this is the first post by someone about Reggie that understands this game that some uf us like to watch. You see there is this game that a few people enjoy that is called FOOTBALL. If you don't understand that everyone including the camera guys are watching Reggie, and that no one wants to be the sports center highlight of Reggie burning them, you need to go watch pro checkers. We are winning and we finnally have the high powered offence that we were supposed to have under Hasslett for the past few years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom