Will Bush Ever "BreakOut"? (2 Viewers)

People keep saying Bush will break out when teams stop focusing on him.

But as a premiere running back in the league you will always be focused upon.
Do you think LT, or Larry Johnson doesn't get gameplanned against, that's why they are doing so well?

When teams stop focusing on Bush is when they're telling us he is not a threat. (at least as a running back )

Im very excited about our season and win but just trying to look at it objectively and from a different perspective. I want Bush to succeed as much as everyone else.

Obviously you haven't watched the Chargers or the Chiefs. If you had you would have known the holes those 2 backs get 50% of the time could be run through easily by Bill Parcells and Andy Reid in a wheel barrell race for 20 yards!

There has been NO holes. If you notice, 99% of Deuces good runs have come when he and Bush are in the game together...............coincidence? I don't think so......

What's funny is if Reggie would have just run it where the play was designed instead of talking about his deficiencies we'd be talking about how awful our run-blocking is. Reggie definately pops it to the outside too much, but he's not bouncing it out for no reason, there's nothing there.

I'm not so sure about that. There were holes today, two for sure that I remember when bush ran. One, he flat out missed the hole... I could have run through it - very early in the game. Then later it was a smaller hole, but it was secured by Karney. If Bush had run to Karney's right - (he had his man sealed, but it was an easy tackle if Bush went to Karney's left side, the sideline) - Bush would have had 4 or 5 instead of a 2 yard loss. It's the type of run that Deuce runs all the time.

That's what the people that come on here complaining about Bush don't understand, using him as a decoy will always work. When they stop using him as a decoy, and teams stop trying to pursue him and stop him in the backfield, he will blow them up. He is a big play type of guy. Teams want to stop the big play.

Let me put it this way. Take him out of the lineup now and what will happen? A team can start to focus on other aspects of our team. Everyone, including all the announcers need to get off Reggies back and realize that he is part of this teams success. I am totaly fine with his and the teams play. 6-2 Enough said. O.K. #1 in our division. Now that's enough said.

great post...

all feature RBs get attention from defenses...its those that can produce even though the defense knows your getting the ball that are good.

all feature RBs get attention from defenses...its those that can produce even though the defense knows your getting the ball that are good.

Bush isn't the feature back, Deuce is. And guys like Larry Johnson and LT have the OLines built around them and their strengths. This OLine is built around Brees, not Bush.

I agree 100%

That's what the people that come on here complaining about Bush don't understand, using him as a decoy will always work. When they stop using him as a decoy, and teams stop trying to pursue him and stop him in the backfield, he will blow them up. He is a big play type of guy. Teams want to stop the big play.

Let me put it this way. Take him out of the lineup now and what will happen? A team can start to focus on other aspects of our team. Everyone, including all the announcers need to get off Reggies back and realize that he is part of this teams success. I am totaly fine with his and the teams play. 6-2 Enough said. O.K. #1 in our division. Now that's enough said.
People need to look at big picture. He opens up so much for rest of offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom